Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ATT

I have started this blog out of frustration. If you arrived at this site than you are probably just like me. Some one that signed up for ATT GSM service way back when they just started. Life on the old ATT network back then was not very fun. All sorts of dropped calls and problems with everything from voicemail to text messaging. Because we were the pioneers of this service ATT offered to let us keep our $99 per month plan for "life". What they failed to disclose was that they would use every means possible to get us to give it up just a few short years latter. They would stop selling us phones . They would not help us with the only alternative we have, unlocked phones. They would not include us in there reindeer games when they introduced mms and high speed bandwidth. In my opinion they have defrauded us all. It is time for us to band together and fight back. We need to unite and post solutions as we discover them. We need to discuss possible class action to protect our rights. We cannot let them get away with this.

2 comments:

Randy B said...

Hello Ben......
This is really weird.....but I found your name by Google after talking to my sister Cathy.
My name is Randy Butler.....My dad was Johnny Butler, who was married to your wife's mom....Marsha.......told you it was weird.
I'm hoping you will find this response and get my message though to your wife Ginny........Could you please have her email me at mobolmedic101@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from her and see how things have been. I have some questions about my dad and her mom.......and was wondering how she was doing. It's been over 10 years since my dad died.........and we've all lost contact. So I would appreciate so much if you could give her the message.........I'm sure she will be kind of freaked out as well.
Anyways....I was admiring your Poker stats as well.....I'm envyous of that lifestyle. Hope all is well with you guys...... Please have her email me if at all possible. Thanks so much.......
....Randy Butler

Randy B said...

Thanks so much........Randy Butler